- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- trendiest hotel in the U-District
- inexpensive on-site parking
- close to campus
- great views
- small bathrooms
- expensive for the area
- guests say service is variable
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Deca Review
Within blocks of the University of Washington, this 1931 property has been restored to its original art-deco elegance. Guest rooms are done in a modern-meets-deco style: Sky Level rooms have great views of the Cascades and the skyline to boot. The elegant District Lounge restaurant serves a mix of tasty comfort dishes, snacks, and upscale Pacific Northwest cuisine. A popular choice for Seattle International Film Festival participants, guests staying during the fest might even catch a glimpse of independent film stars at the bar. Note that a remodel is scheduled for 2013 and some rooms may be unavailable.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
My husband has a conference at U.Wash. in August, and I'm looking for the quietest accomodation close to the University. Specifically, does anyone which of these hotels would offer the most pleasa Read more
· News & Features
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary. ... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more