Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Kale House Bed & Breakfast
At a Glance
- small and inviting
- lovely gardens
- lots of art
- no children or pets
Check Rates from our Partners
Kale House Bed & Breakfast Review
The charming home gleams with polished wood and large windows, which look out to knobby apple trees and a weeping willow. The main-floor bedroom, done in light blue, white and black, has a custom-designed headboard and private bath with a clawfoot tub, while the bright, two-room second-floor suite has a unique cupboard sleeping nook. Public spaces include the cozy dining room, the comfortable fireplace lounge, and a gift shop and gallery.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Any suggestions for safest route to take from Grand Rapids, MI to Vancouver, WA at the end of this month (March 2014)? Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more