Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Rocky Reach Dam
Rocky Reach Dam Review
There's a museum and visitor center here, as well as picnic tables and elaborately landscaped grounds. The Gallery of the Columbia has the pilothouse of the late-19th-century Columbia River steamer Bridgeport, Native American tools and replica dwellings, and loggers' and railroad workers' tools. The Gallery of Electricity has exhibits explaining why dams are good for you.
- Address: U.S. 97A N, about 10 miles north of Wenatchee Wenatchee, WA 98807
- Phone: 509/663–7522; 509/663–8121
- Cost: Free
- Hours: Park, daily dawn–dusk. Museum, daily 8:30–5. Visitor center, daily 8:30–5:30
- Location: Wenatchee
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Hi, I am very new to this site and the whole idea of posting a message. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more