Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Rocky Reach Dam
Rocky Reach Dam Review
There's a museum and visitor center here, as well as picnic tables and elaborately landscaped grounds. The Gallery of the Columbia has the pilothouse of the late-19th-century Columbia River steamer Bridgeport, Native American tools and replica dwellings, and loggers' and railroad workers' tools. The Gallery of Electricity has exhibits explaining why dams are good for you.
- Address: U.S. 97A N, about 10 miles north of Wenatchee Wenatchee, WA 98807
- Phone: 509/663–7522; 509/663–8121
- Cost: Free
- Hours: Park, daily dawn–dusk. Museum, daily 8:30–5. Visitor center, daily 8:30–5:30
- Location: Wenatchee
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I've been trying to plan a week in Seattle in June which I've visited many times. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more