Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Andreas Keller German Restaurant
Andreas Keller German Restaurant Review
Merry "oompah" music bubbles out from marching accordion players at this fun-focused dining hub, where the theme is "Germany without the Passport." Laughing crowds lap up strong, cold brews and feast on a selection of brat-, knack-, weiss-, and mettwursts, Polish sausage, and Wienerschnitzel, all nestled into heaping sides of sauerkraut, tangy German potato salad, and thick, dark rye bread. Get a taste of it all with the sampler plate—and save room for the knockout apple strudel. Note that service can be slow at times, so just sit back and enjoy the ambience.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I've been trying to plan a week in Seattle in June which I've visited many times. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more