- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Anthony's at Columbia Point
Anthony's at Columbia Point Review
For years the Anthony's chain has been known for fine waterfront dining in western Washington; since 2004 the Tri-Cities has had its own Anthony's on the Columbia River waterfront. Seafood is the specialty—even the appetizers are fish-focused, including pan-fried Willapa Bay oysters and fresh Puget Sound mussels. Dungeness crab (whole, in fettuccine, or in crab cakes), Idaho rainbow trout, char-grilled Alaskan halibut, Northwest cioppino, and several steaks are among the many entrée offerings. Anthony's weekday sunset four-course dinners are also popular.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We are 3 familes (15 at most in group) traveling August 4-11. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more