- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Anthony's at Columbia Point
Anthony's at Columbia Point Review
For years the Anthony's chain has been known for fine waterfront dining in western Washington; since 2004 the Tri-Cities has had its own Anthony's on the Columbia River waterfront. Seafood is the specialty—even the appetizers are fish-focused, including pan-fried Willapa Bay oysters and fresh Puget Sound mussels. Dungeness crab (whole, in fettuccine, or in crab cakes), Idaho rainbow trout, char-grilled Alaskan halibut, Northwest cioppino, and several steaks are among the many entrée offerings. Anthony's weekday sunset four-course dinners are also popular.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am planning for a 9 day trip to Yosemite, Big Sur, Oregon cost/Oregon and Washington state – from May 24th to Jun 1st . Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more