- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Utah, 4th Edition
Squatters Pub Brewery
Squatters Pub Brewery Review
Check out the gleaming fermentation tanks from the bar at this casual, high-energy brewpub in the 1906 Boston Hotel building. It's a happening spot on summer days and nights when the patio with its cooling mist system is in full swing and the chef fires up the outdoor grill. Featuring plenty of organic and locally sourced ingredients, the menu veers from locally made bratwurst to curry specials, fish tacos, and big, juicy buffalo burgers. If you don't sample one of brewmaster Jenny Talley's array of award-winning beers, you've missed the best part of the Squatters experience.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In April 2013, my husband and I did a Utah and Arizona Grand Circle tour-covering the Grand Canyon, the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, Natural Bridges National Monument, The Needles and the Island Read more
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
We are traveling in June to Salt Lake City and wondering where the best place to stay would be. Read more