- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Buffalo Billiards Review
If you're looking for the perfect place to sink an eight ball in the corner pocket, visit this lively 6th Street favorite among the UT college crowd. With a floor full of pool tables, the only thing you'll have to worry about is waiting for one to open up. Even when there's a wait, the foosball and air hockey tables can keep you occupied while you sip a cold brew. Being right in the mix on "dirty 6th," this popular bar should host a variety of music over SXSW.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $8 & up -- Car Rentals across Texas CarRentals.com
Okay, we get this little "ski break" early February each year and I'm not much of a skier so I'm always struggling to find a place to go. Read more
We (husband & 9 yr old son) are on an 8 week trip of a lifetime to the US. Read more
My son, 25 yr, would like to take his girlfriend to Fredricksburg to tour some wineries and propose. Read more
· News & Features
Think all you need to do SXSW is a ticket to Austin and a hotel room?... Read more
Whether it's a bachelorette party or a gaggle of girls who are looking to get away, we've got just the... Read more
Whether it's for SXSW or just to soak up some cool kid vibes, everyone is heading to Austin.... Read more