- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Earth Bread & Brewery
Earth Bread & Brewery Review
Although primarily a restaurant—families are welcome and ever-present—not a bar, this is a beer geek destination. Run by the former owners of Heavyweight Brewery, it always has four specialty brews made on the premise available. The rest of the taps are almost entirely local craft beers (Victory, Stoudts, Sly Fox, etc.) Once a month they dedicate all their taps to one local brewery and pour all their specialty brews. If you want grub to go with your suds, the flatbread pizzas are light and crispy with all natural ingredients (there is an earth-friendly emphasis) and topped with unique flavors like pumpkin seeds, black beans, and banana-pepper pesto. Meat lovers need not fear—there's also sausage. The salads are excellent, as are snack plates of olives and cheeses. There's also a good and unusual wine list.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
A few months ago, a friend of mine got married in a spur of the moment wedding to allow his father to make the wedding before his health went further downhill due to his battle with ALS. Read more
Paul, you indicated that your wife works at West Chester University. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more