Pennsylvania Dutch Country Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Pennsylvania Dutch Country Restaurant Reviews
Like the German cuisine that influenced it, Pennsylvania Dutch cooking is hearty and uses ingredients from local farms. Though their numbers are dwindling, there are still a few traditional Pennsylvania Dutch restaurants where you can dine family style. Lancaster County has numerous reasonably priced family restaurants, along with a number of eateries offering more exotic fare. The cuisine is changing and expanding to include many flavors beyond traditional Amish. Unless otherwise noted, liquor is served.
Browse Pennsylvania Dutch Country Restaurants
- Lily's on Main
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's