Mobile AppDownload Portland - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Esparza's Tex-Mex Café
Esparza's Tex-Mex Café Review
Be prepared for Tex-Mex craziness at this beloved local eatery, in business since 1990. The bright Wild West kitsch that festoons the walls serves as a prelude for some of the wild plates that emerge from chef-owner Joe Esparza's kitchen. Look for such creations as smoked pork loins, lamb tacos, and wild boar enchiladas. Esparza's is renowned for its house-smoked meats.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We decided to celebrate the start of summer with a road trip to Coastal Maine from our home in Toronto a couple of weeks ago. Posts... Read more
My husband and I - youthful 60-somethings - just returned from a summer trip to New England, which included two and a half days in Portla... Read more