- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Valley Restaurant Review
The seasonal menu of regional American fare features meats, produce, and cheeses from artisanal area farms as well as from the restaurant's own kitchen garden. Ravioli are filled with Hudson Valley foie gras and scallops and served with wild-chervil-and-wine sauce; jumbo crab cakes are dressed with grainy mustard sauce and tea leaves; and organic pork gets an Asian barbecue glaze. There is also a raw bar. Sunday brunch is à la carte and includes omelets, crepes, smoked fish, and scones. Large windows frame swoon-inducing valley views.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Three of us (including theatre major college son) are headed to NYC at end of March for 4 nights. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more