- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Innisfree Garden Review
A unique contribution to garden design in America, Innisfree is based on Chinese-garden design and draws inspiration from ages-old Chinese paintings. The term cup garden is used to describe the concept; it refers to the way spaces frame, or "cup," features, such as striking rock formations or small pools. Cliffs, low hills, waterfalls, streams, and picnic spots surround the 40-acre lake at the center of the garden. A path takes you through Innisfree.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
KGSGirls is dedicated to create an exciting environment between him and her by providing a trustworthy information, were the person you see on the online magazine is a real one not a fake photoshop edit. Read more
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
Hi! Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more