- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Zoom Flume Waterpark
Zoom Flume Waterpark Review
The Catskills' largest water park has a dozen squeaky-clean waterslides, tube rides, mat rides, and a lagoon activity pool with a giant waterfall, oversize raindrops, and other interactive features. The Black Vortex is a three-person enclosed tube ride; the Anaconda is an enclosed body slide; and Thrill Hill is a tube ride for young children. The park is about 2 mi north of the center of East Durham, off Route 145.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Hi! Read more
· News & Features
Fodor's editors are always traveling, and we love to share our favorite places and top finds. ... Read more
Two hundred years ago, on October 12, 1810, Crown Prince Ludwig (who would later become King Ludwig I... Read more