- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Loews Regency Hotel
At a Glance
- friendly and helpful staff
- fresh, recently renovated property
- huge spa and fitness center
- on the expensive side
Check Rates from our Partners
Loews Regency Hotel Review
After a year-long renovation, this snazzy, spacious Park Avenue hotel reopened in early 2014 with state-of-the-art technology, a new 10,000-square-foot spa, and bright, tastefully appointed rooms. Expect solid service and pleasantly large rooms, with free Wi-Fi, Frette linens and bathrobes, and a big desk with ergonomic chair. The Loews is the supposed birthplace of the New York "Power Breakfast," and the new restaurant and lounge (from the team behind beloved restaurants such as Casa Lever) brings the tradition of a decadent, working breakfast back to the neighborhood.
- Address: 540 Park Ave., at E. 61st St. Midtown East, New York, NY 10065 | Map It
- Phone: 212/759–4100; 800/233–2356
- Website: www.loewshotels.com
- Subway: 4, 5, 6, N, Q, R to 59th St./Lexington Ave.
- Location: Midtown East
- 321 rooms, 58 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
DH and i had not been to a Broadway show in ages, so we thought we would extend our family visit in NJ with an overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows, a Tuesday evening and Wednesday matinee performance. Read more
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
I'm currently in NYC and I just got the best transportation deal.I got a tour of NYC with a personal driver for a very inexpensive price.The driver was very knowledgeable and polite.If you are interested Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more