- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Loews Regency Hotel
At a Glance
- friendly and helpful staff
- fresh, recently renovated property
- huge spa and fitness center
- on the expensive side
Check Rates from our Partners
Loews Regency Hotel Review
After a year-long renovation, this snazzy, spacious Park Avenue hotel reopened in early 2014 with state-of-the-art technology, a new 10,000-square-foot spa, and bright, tastefully appointed rooms. Expect solid service and pleasantly large rooms, with free Wi-Fi, Frette linens and bathrobes, and a big desk with ergonomic chair. The Loews is the supposed birthplace of the New York "Power Breakfast," and the new restaurant and lounge (from the team behind beloved restaurants such as Casa Lever) brings the tradition of a decadent, working breakfast back to the neighborhood.
- Address: 540 Park Ave., at E. 61st St. Midtown East, New York, NY 10065 | Map It
- Phone: 212/759–4100; 800/233–2356
- Website: www.loewshotels.com
- Subway: 4, 5, 6, N, Q, R to 59th St./Lexington Ave.
- Location: Midtown East
- 321 rooms, 58 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Hi! Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more