- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
El Pueblo Lodge
At a Glance
- terrific value
- short walk north of the plaza
- nothing fancy about the decor
El Pueblo Lodge Review
Among the budget-minded properties in town, this well-maintained adobe-style hotel with a fun retro sign out front and the vibe of an old-school motel comprises several buildings on a peaceful 3-acre spread several blocks north of the plaza. Rooms in the West Building, constructed in the '80s, are a bit more spacious, and some have kiva-style fireplaces. But the original building, a vintage 1940s motor lodge, has more character, with its thick adobe walls and viga ceilings.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We are almost a wk in to our 30th home exchange, this time Santa Fe, New Mexico.
It's a trip that was planned about six months ago, with the written agreement, we would each drive to our home exchangers' Read more
4 days in a row both computers offered to guests would not function properly.
Hotel under renovation, but was not told this when I made the reservation. Was told during check-in. Daily use of jackhammers, Read more
· News & Features
Whether you come for the art, the chiles, or the architecture, you'll definitely stay for the wine. ... Read more
As you twitch in anticipation of the final installment of Breaking Bad, take a trip through the turbule... Read more
The Four Seasons will take over at Santa Fe's Encantado Resort.... Read more