- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Mob Attraction Las Vegas
Mob Attraction Las Vegas Review
Since it opened in 2010, this mafia-themed attraction inside Tropicana Las Vegas has been plagued by poor technology, controversial exhibits, and flagging visitation. When The Mob Museum opened up Downtown, the plight only got worse. Nevertheless, history buffs will appreciate artifacts such as the diary of mobster Meyer Lansky, Tony "The Ant" Spilotro's gun, and family photos and home movies from other infamous criminals. Visitors can interact with life-size holograms of chatty gangsters and have a chance to get "made." The museum itself is about a 10-minute walk from the main entrance of the casino.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Here is a link to a trip report covering our most recent vacation in Las Vegas
http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99463 Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across ... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more