- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
With an interior adorned with antique mirrors and a cyclone chandelier composed of more than 20,000 crystals, the result is something rare in Vegas nightclubs: decent lighting. When it opened in late 2009, Vanity was the hottest ticket in town; though the venue has waned a bit on the buzz-o-meter, Friday and Saturday nights still jam (and often attracts a good number of celebrities). After working up a sweat on the sunken dance floor, grab a drink and a breather on the outdoor terrace, which overlooks the Hard Rock Beach Club. Ladies, be sure to check out the women's lounge; female sources say it's plush.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $87-$111 -- Las Vegas 4-Diamond Resort & Spa, 50% Off JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- $42 & up -- 4- & 5-Star Vegas Resorts, up to 65% Off BookIt.com
- $69 & up -- Blue Man Group at Monte Carlo, up to 40% Off Blue Man Group
- $149 & up -- 5-Star Venetian Resort w/Suite Upgrade, 50% Off — $149 BookIt.com
- $50 -- Vegas: Celeb Comics Penn & Teller at the Rio, 40% Off — $50 Penn & Teller
Me and my wife are planning 2 days trip from Las Vegas to San Fransisco including Yosemite park (2 days not including time spent at Las Vegas and San Fransisco).
The first thought is to leave Las Vegas Read more
· News & Features
It doesn't matter why you're going to Vegas, it just matters that Sin City is in your future.... Read more
Keeping up with what's hot on the Vegas Strip feels like a full-time job...unless you follow @VegasBill... Read more
When your friends ask what you're up to over the weekend, you can say you'll just be on the green with... Read more