- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
At a Glance
- apartment-style rooms make you feel right at home
- Spa rivals best on the Strip
- long walk through Fashion Island Mall to the nearest casino, especially at night
Check Rates from our Partners
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas Review
Units in Donald Trump's lavish, nongaming 64-story condo-hotel are individually owned, but a majority of them are rented out like hotel rooms and managed by Trump. All rooms feature plush king-size beds, Italian marble bathrooms, and 32-inch LCD flat-screen TVs. One- and two-bedroom suites also come with full kitchenettes. In the lobby, the swanky DJT Restaurant and Bar serves up tasty meals and traditional cocktails; near the pool, a bistro named H2(EAU), offers lighter fare. Spa treatments at the Spa at Trump are affordable and generally above average.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Here is a link to a trip report covering our most recent vacation in Las Vegas
http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99463 Read more
Driving from Vegas.... Only have 2 days and 1 night which will be Christmas Eve. We have never been to either park. Which should we try to visit?
We have 2 kids who love the Junior Ranger programs. Any Read more
· News & Features
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more
From buzzing around a track in American muscle cars to popping champagne bottles at the Strip's newes... Read more