Las Vegas Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Out at 4 am in Las Vegas
Vegas is a 24-hour town, and when the party starts to wind down in some places, the doors to others are just opening. The following are our picks for after-hours hot spots. Remember, even after 4 am, expect lines—sometimes very long ones—to get in. And bring your sunglasses to protect those bleary eyes from the morning rays when you finally stumble out.
The sin-sational Drai's has long been the after-hours king. In three elegant rooms, DJs spin house and hip-hop until well after the sun rises.
Another late-night option is even smaller and more intimate: Savile Row. There's no set menu here; instead, mixologists come by and ask you what sorts of drinks you like, then they concoct cocktails based upon your preferences.
For those seeking a different kind of decadence, go to Sin City's best strip joint, the gloomy yet glorious Spearmint Rhino.
Finally, if you're looking for a chill atmosphere rather than a club or strip joint, check out The Cosmopolitan's Chandelier for three levels of cocktail splendor, or hang and gamble at the Aria's lounge/high-limit room, The Deuce Lounge.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $116* & up -- Last-Minute Las Vegas Flights on American, R/T American Airlines
- $23 & up -- Las Vegas Resort Sale, Up to 30% Off Caesars Entertainment
- $75 & up -- Las Vegas Family-Friendly Resort w/Breakfast Desert Rose Resort
- $49 -- Red Rock Canyon: Day Tour, $25 Off Red Rock PM Express Tour
- $24-$42 -- Classic Las Vegas Strip Hotel, Save 40% — $24-$42 Riviera Casino & Hotel