Las Vegas Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Out at 4 am in Las Vegas
Vegas is a 24-hour town, and when the party starts to wind down in some places, the doors to others are just opening. The following are our picks for after-hours hot spots. Remember, even after 4 am, expect lines—sometimes very long ones—to get in. And bring your sunglasses to protect those bleary eyes from the morning rays when you finally stumble out.
The sin-sational Drai's has long been the after-hours king. In three elegant rooms, DJs spin house and hip-hop until well after the sun rises.
Another late-night option is even smaller and more intimate: Savile Row. There's no set menu here; instead, mixologists come by and ask you what sorts of drinks you like, then they concoct cocktails based upon your preferences.
For those seeking a different kind of decadence, go to Sin City's best strip joint, the gloomy yet glorious Spearmint Rhino.
Finally, if you're looking for a chill atmosphere rather than a club or strip joint, check out The Cosmopolitan's Chandelier for three levels of cocktail splendor, or hang and gamble at the Aria's lounge/high-limit room, The Deuce Lounge.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's