- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Grill 23 & Bar
Grill 23 & Bar Review
Pinstripe suits, dark paneling, Persian rugs, and waiters in white jackets give this single-location steak house a posh demeanor. The food is anything but predictable, with dishes such as seasonally dressed tartars (steak and tuna) and weekly cuts of all-natural beef like the 14-ounce dry-aged New York sirloin. Seafood specialties such as spicy scallops with mushroom dumplings and baby artichokes give beef sales a run for their money. Desserts, such as the decadent Valrhona chocolate layer cake, rank far above those of the average steak house. Make sure to leave room.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Falmouth in the Fall-a week on the Cape
Day One-Thanks to a gift from good friend we enjoyed a timeshare week in Falmouth, Mass. Read more
JetBlue had a special of $97 RT from Houston to Boston, so I jumped on it! Read more
Looking to visit the NE section of the US this summer with our teen daughters & need advice on how to plan.
We're hoping to spend 3-4 days in Boston, NYC, & Washington DC while spending a few days Read more
· News & Features
Talented bartenders Boston-wide are busy flexing their artisanal mixology muscles. ... Read more
Beantown may be cooling down this season, but its culinary scene is only getting hotter.... Read more
Eclectic, sophisticated, and perfectly situated, Boston's new Boxer Hotel is your ideal new Beantown home... Read more