Mobile AppDownload Boston - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Bukowski Tavern Review
This narrow barroom has a literary flair and more than 100 brews for your sipping pleasure. A cash-only policy may dissuade travelers, but locals love this funky joint with its slapdash murals, wailing soundtrack, and wall full of personal beer mugs. "Mad dogs" and burgers are cheap (dare you to try the peanut-butter burger!) and the craft drafts and bottles are handpicked. This pub is now cloned in Cambridge at 1281 Cambridge Street.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from a week on Cape Cod, June 14-21. I think we picked the perfect time to go! There were no crowds, no problems with traf... Read more
A Guide Named Sue (that's me) left NYC for a brief trip to Boston and Cambridge via train. Had a wonderful time. Details and links he... Read more