- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cathedral of the Holy Cross
Cathedral of the Holy Cross Review
This enormous 1875 Gothic cathedral dominates the corner of Washington and Union Park streets. The main church of the Archdiocese of Boston and therefore the seat of Cardinal Archbishop Seán Patrick O'Malley, Holy Cross is also New England's largest Catholic church.
- Address: 1400 Washington St., South End, Boston, MA 02118 | Map It
- Phone: 617/542–5682
- Hours: Mass Sat. at 4:30 pm, Sun. at 8 am and 11:30 am, Mon.–Sat. at 9 am. Services in Spanish Sun. at 9:30 am, Tues. and Thurs. at 7 pm. Service in Latin Sun. at 11 am.
- Website: www.holycrossboston.com
- Metro Back Bay.
- Location: Back Bay and the South End
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Falmouth in the Fall-a week on the Cape
Day One-Thanks to a gift from good friend we enjoyed a timeshare week in Falmouth, Mass. Read more
JetBlue had a special of $97 RT from Houston to Boston, so I jumped on it! Read more
Planning a long weekend trip for 2015. Read more
· News & Features
Talented bartenders Boston-wide are busy flexing their artisanal mixology muscles. ... Read more
Beantown may be cooling down this season, but its culinary scene is only getting hotter.... Read more
Eclectic, sophisticated, and perfectly situated, Boston's new Boxer Hotel is your ideal new Beantown home... Read more