- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Chicago 2014
De Cero Taqueria
De Cero Taqueria Review
Sometimes you want celebrity chef–made regional Mexican, and sometimes you just want a really good taco. For the latter, as well as zesty margaritas, a convivial setting, and lick-the-mortar-clean guacamole, grab a table at De Cero, the Mexican standout on Randolph Street's restaurant row. The highlight of the menu is the taco list. Each of 15 tacos is priced individually and made to order for a mix-and-match meal. Top choices include chipotle chicken, duck confit with corn salsa, and braised lamb with queso fresco, cucumber crema, and mint. The restaurant is wood-tables-and-benches casual and can get loud; beat the crowds by phoning ahead for reservations, especially on weekends.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washingto Read more
Romantic and fun 40th birthday trip to Chicago with my husband! Read more
Thanks to American changing an awards ticket itinerary and giving us a 6:00am starting flight, now have an 8 hour layover at O'Hare prior to transatlantic connection.
Using a mindset that bags will be Read more
· News & Features
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy ... Read more
Tucked into the tony Gold Coast neighborhood, the 247-room Thompson Chicago opened its doors in early... Read more
Winters can be brutal in the Windy City.... Read more