Fodor's Chicago 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
190 South LaSalle Street
190 South LaSalle Street Review
This 40-story postmodern office building, resembling a super-sized château, was designed by John Burgee and Philip Johnson in the mid-1980s. The grand, gold-leaf vaulted lobby is spectacular.
- Address: 190 S. LaSalle St., at W. Adams St., Loop, Chicago, IL
- Location: The Loop
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Where: Chicago with a friend and her pre-teen daughters When: Two days in February 2014 Why: After be... Read more
In December 2013/January 2014 my wife and I did a three week trip to the USA, with the aim of experiencing a proper North American wint... Read more