- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hawai‘i is on Hawaiian Standard Time, five hours behind New York, two hours behind Los Angeles, and 10 hours behind London.
When the U.S. mainland is on daylight saving time, Hawai‘i is not, so add an extra hour of time difference between the Islands and U.S. mainland destinations.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's