- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Big Island of Hawaii
Mandara Spa at the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort
Mandara Spa at the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort Review
Overlooking the hotel's main pool with a distant view of the ocean, Mandara offers a complete, if not unique, spa menu, with lomilomi, scrubs, wraps, and more facial options than at the island's other spas. Mandara, which operates spas all over the world, uses Elemis products and incorporates local ingredients (lime and ginger in the scrubs, warm coconut milk in the wraps). The facility, which fuses contemporary and traditional Asian motifs, is beautiful.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film “Lava Luau” can be seen on the web if you have a high speed internet connection. Read more
I'm back, the laundry is done, and it's time to start my trip report.
I just finished putting together a photo album - hopefully the link will work. It's the quick version of the report: https://picasaweb.google.com/107255467248504604599/HawaiiTrip2014?authkey=Gv1sRgCKyj4easp5qOqwE Read more
It was a year ago that I started the last Hawaii countdown. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more