Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
For additional information about Miami and Miami Beach, contact the city's visitor bureaus. You can also pick up a free Miami Beach INcard at the Miami Beach Visitors Center 10 am–4 pm seven days a week, entitling you to discounts and offers at restaurants, shops, galleries, and more.
Coconut Grove Chamber of Commerce (2820 McFarlane Rd., Coconut Grove, Miami, FL, 33133. 305/444–7270. www.coconutgrovechamber.com.)
Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce (224 Catalonia Ave., Coral Gables, FL, 33134. 305/446–1657. www.coralgableschamber.org.)
Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau (701 Brickell Ave., Suite 2700, Miami, FL, 33131. 305/539–3000; 800/933–8448 in U.S. www.miamiandbeaches.com.)
Key Biscayne Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center (88 W. McIntyre St., Suite 100, Key Biscayne, FL, 33149. 305/361–5207. www.keybiscaynechamber.org.)
Visit Miami Beach - Visitors Center (1901 Convention Center Dr., Hall C, Miami Beach, FL, 33139. 786/276–2763; 305/672–1270 Miami Beach Tourist Hotline. www.miamibeachguest.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's