- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Minturn Country Club
Minturn Country Club Review
This homey hangout is one of those "you've gotta go" places people talk about after returning home as much for the concept—you are your own chef—as the prime and choice cuts of aged steak. Choose from steaks, poultry, and fish and head to one of several lava rock grills—heated to 1,100-degrees—and sear your meat (ask if you need some pointers). Sounds like too much work? Order some slow-cooked baby back ribs or the one-pound Alaskan king crab legs and let the chefs cook it for you. Favorite sides like sweet potato fries and shrimp kabobs are ordered from the kitchen. And don't miss the Minturn Tater for dessert—a cookie and ice cream loaf drizzled with chocolate.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- May deal: Evergreen Lodge Fr $141+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Vail for Less: Hotels Fr $99+/Nt Travelocity
- $12.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Vail Hotwire
- Sale! Save 15% on this Stay.: Austria Haus in May — $208 Save with Expedia, $33/night less
- $14.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Vail — $15 Hotwire
We took a trip West. Read more
Haven't posted here in awhile, but felt the need to repay the research I found on Fodor's for this trip!
I was searching for a spring break skiing destination for me & my 11 y.o. - needed sufficie Read more
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Wine and beer treatments might be old hat in Europe, but from Chicago to Chile, New World spas are discovering... Read more
Snow bunny or not, there are ample reasons to spend a weekend or two in Vail, not least of which are the... Read more
Sometimes, a girl just needs to get away for the weekend for a little relaxation and rejuvenation.... Read more