- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
The Candy Store on Main Street
The Candy Store on Main Street Review
This store is every child's (and many adults') dream come true, with rows of fresh homemade fudge, barrels of rainbow-colored jelly beans, and neat boxes of truffles with pin-striped ribbons. A train in the window drives figure eights through chocolate mountains and around M&M houses.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Hello, we're spending spring break in San Diego in a condo on Mission Beach. Read more