Fodor's Northern California 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
This eclectic but well-conceived community-operated space is part art gallery, part furniture store, part antiques showroom, and even part music store. The ceilings are high and the floor paved in sea-washed wood. There's an organ in back, near an old record player with LPs, and across the room sits a baby grand piano. Elsewhere are a red bathtub layered with faux-fur blankets, jewelry that's sold out of a 1920s suitcase, and a bulging old wedding-registry book from Louisiana. A fat, black cat greets everyone who walks through the door. Everything is for sale except the cat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This was a wonderful way to take in the sights of the Western United States. Over 12 days, my friend and I road our motorcycles up Idah... Read more
Another Californian Odyssey – June/July 2014 In the spirit of shanek’s 2010 posting I have decided to post another detai... Read more