Fodor's Northern California 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
For a convivial atmosphere, with some of the better bartenders in the city working the room, Lolinda fits the bill for those who want to drink good cocktails and share Argentine fare. This former sprawling-nightclub space has been transformed into a welcoming two-level, 220-seat dining room, with two bars and a rooftop deck opening in late summer 2013. The menu is divided into pequeño (small plates, both hot and cold) and asador (off the grill). The beef or chicken empanadas with flakey pastry have a sweet touch of raisins. For meat, the larger, grilled rib eye and the flank are well seasoned and come out on wooden cutting boards. It's no surprise that the reservation book stays full at this Mission Street restaurant owned by the same people as the überpopular Beretta.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This was a wonderful way to take in the sights of the Western United States. Over 12 days, my friend and I road our motorcycles up Idah... Read more
Another Californian Odyssey – June/July 2014 In the spirit of shanek’s 2010 posting I have decided to post another detai... Read more