Fodor's Northern California 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Café Claude Review
If you think this place looks straight out of Paris, you're right. Nearly everything, from the zinc bar and the banquettes to the light fixtures and cinema posters, was shipped from a defunct café in the City of Light to this atmospheric downtown alley. Order a croque monsieur or niçoise salad at lunchtime. The francophone kitchen sends out even more French staples for dinner, like escargots, steak tartare, coquilles Saint-Jacques, and coq au vin. Grab a table outdoors (heat lamps keep you warm on cool nights) and pretend you are at a Parisian sidewalk café. Stop by Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights starting at 7:30 pm to enjoy live jazz along with your meal.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This was a wonderful way to take in the sights of the Western United States. Over 12 days, my friend and I road our motorcycles up Idah... Read more
Another Californian Odyssey – June/July 2014 In the spirit of shanek’s 2010 posting I have decided to post another detai... Read more