- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
The Arclight Review
The centerpiece of this popular movie-going, date-night destination is the geodesic Cinerama Dome, the first theater in the United States designed specifically for the large screen and sound system that went with Cinerama. The complex now includes 14 additional screens, a shopping area, and a restaurant and bar. The first theater in L.A. to begin movies with greetings and background commentary by theater staff, the Arclight also designates some screenings as "premium," which lets you reserve the best seats for an extra fee. "Over 21" shows let you bring cocktails into designated screening rooms.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Hello, we're spending spring break in San Diego in a condo on Mission Beach. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more