- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sachiko Sushi Review
Don't let the bland interior or the strip-mall setting dissuade you; many locals consider this the best Japanese restaurant in Tucson. Inside, you'll find perfectly prepared sushi and sashimi, generous combinations of tempura and teriyaki, and friendly service. The owner's wife is Korean, so you'll also find quite a few Korean classics, like beef and pork bulgogi (barbecued with vegetables) and tofu kimchi, on the menu. Try a bowl of udon noodles, served in broth with assorted meat, seafood, or vegetables; it's a satisfying meal in itself.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $115 & up -- Tucson AAA 4-Diamond Resort, Save 40% The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more
A family trip to Hawaii's Big Island would be one filled with outdoor thrills, animal adventures, and... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more