- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ventures. The Ventures program, run by the education department of the Museum of Northern Arizona, offers day and multiday tours of the area led by local scientists, artists, and historians. Trips might include rafting excursions down the San Juan River, treks into the Grand Canyon or Colorado Plateau backcountry, or bus tours into the Navajo Reservation to visit with Native American artists. Prices start at about $200 for cultural tours and go up to $1,500 for outdoor adventures, with most tours in the $1,000 to $1,100 range. 928/774–5211. www.mnaventures.org.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's