- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hawley Lake. East of Pinetop-Lakeside and 9 miles south of AZ 260, 260-acre Hawley Lake sits on Apache territory and yields mostly rainbow trout; rental boats are available in the marina. Tribal permits are required for all recreational activities: contact White Mountain Apache Game & Fish Department (928/338–4385 www.wmatoutdoors.org) for details. AZ 473, Hawley Lake, AZ, 85935.
Paradise Creek Anglers. Paradise Creek Anglers offers fishing advice, lessons, and equipment rentals. They share business space with Skiers Edge, so you can get year-round service and advice. 560 W. White Mountain Blvd., Lakeside, AZ, 85935. 928/367–6200 or 800/231–3831. www.paradisecreekanglers.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe