- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's The Complete Guide to Alaska Cruises
Rooney's Roost Bed & Breakfast
At a Glance
- large, delicious breakfast
- owned by a local who grew up in Wrangell
- with just four rooms, you should book early
Check Rates from our Partners
Rooney's Roost Bed & Breakfast Review
This century-old home—easily Wrangell's most charming digs—is just a block from downtown. Decorated with a country theme that includes an amusing collection of rooster art, the Roost's cozy quarters are filled with the scent of freshly baked cookies every afternoon. Each of its four rooms has been decorated with a different theme. Friendly owners, a large-screen television, and a filling breakfast (featuring such heavenly fare as poached pears with raspberry sauce) add to its homey appeal. All rooms have private bathrooms.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Alaska Road Trip July 16-30, 2013
Tues. Read more
In June, I travelled with Norwegian sun and visited 3 port of calls(Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway). Read more
anybody out there who knows both tours?
We are not sure, if a tour from Seward is nicer/better/more intense/with more glaciers to see than tours wich start from Whittier.
The Seward-tours travel to Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more