- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City 2014
Caffè San Simeon
Caffè San Simeon Review
In the heart of Little Italy, Caffè San Simeon really feels like a trip to la dolce vita. This spot is filled with regulars chatting away in Italian, and has quickly become one of the city's best places to get an espresso, latte, cappuccino, or the signature Malibu—a short shot of espresso combined with lukewarm frothed milk. Visit a few times and you won't even have to order, the baristas will prepare it when they see you walk in. It's open from 6 am to midnight (or later) every day of the week. Food-wise, there are fine croissants, but the reason to come is for the coffee.
- Address: 39 rue Dante, Little Italy, Montréal, QC H2S 1J6
- Phone: 514/272–7386
- Metro Jean-Talon.
- Location: Little Italy
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I would like to know if anyone recently traveled Lufthansa and have passed through. Read more
On September 24, my husband and I drove from New York to Montreal for a ten day trip to Montreal and Quebec City. Read more
I live outside NYC and want to see Montreal. Read more
· News & Features
Winter in Montréal can be brutal—and beautiful. ... Read more
Summer is the best time to explore Canada's expanses by car—the snow is gone, wildflowers are i... Read more
Nothing is as hot in Canada in wintertime as the Montreal en Lumiere festival.... Read more