Because of conflicting schedules, getting to Nova Scotia by bus can be problematic, but Greyhound, entering through New Brunswick, does connect with Acadian—which, in turn, provides service between Nova Scotian communities. Shuttle buses offering transport between Halifax and Sydney include Cape Shuttle and Scotia Shuttle.
Greyhound Canada (800/661–8747. www.greyhound.ca.)
Cape Shuttle (902/539–8585 or 800/349–1698. www.capeshuttleservice.com.)
Scotia Shuttle (902/435–9686 or 800/898–5883. www.scotiashuttle.ca.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe