- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bell Bay Golf Club. In addition to panoramic views from nearly all its holes, the club has a highly regarded golf school and one of the largest practice facilities in Eastern Canada. Thomas McBroom, responsible for several dozen courses in Canada, along with some in Europe and the Caribbean, designed Bell Bay. 761 Hwy. 205, Baddeck, NS, B0E 1B0. 902/295–1333 or 800/565–3077. www.bellbaygolfclub.com. Course: 18 holes, 7037 yds. Par 72. Green Fee: $70/$85. Mid-May–Oct. Facilities: Driving range, putting green, pitching area, golf carts, pull carts, rental clubs, pro shop, golf academy/lessons, restaurant, bar.
More Sports and Outdoors
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's