- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Nova Scotia & Atlantic Canada
Deer Lake Irving Big Stop
Deer Lake Irving Big Stop Review
Good home-cooked meals, burgers and fries, and healthy options like salads and salmon make this franchise eatery a welcome pit stop, as do the reassuringly clean washrooms. The adjacent convenience store sells gifts, souvenirs, some outdoor apparel, magazines, and basic motoring supplies.
- Address: Trans-Canada Highway (Rte. 1), Exit 16 Deer Lake, NL A8A 2E4
- Phone: 709/635–2129
- Location: Deer Lake
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I would like to know if anyone recently traveled Lufthansa and have passed through. Read more
Hello! Read more
I am travelling to Banff for the first time in January 2015 as a couple (both 21) we plan on staying for 10 nights and skiing for 7 days while we are there. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more