- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
One of a Few
One of a Few Review
This clothing from local and international makers may not be one of a kind, but as the name of this funky little shop attests, you won't see the designs at mass-market retailers either.
Two of a Few. With the same owner as One of a Few, this shop carries both men's and women's lines. 356 Water St., V6B 1E6. 604/605-0630. www.oneofafew.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $136 & Up: Cheap Vancouver Stay Save with Hotels.com, $54/night less
- Granville Island on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $277+/Nt Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 14 Nt Cruise! Princess Cruises Fr $1,199 Expedia
- $8.95 & up : Compact rentals in Vancouver Hotwire
- Book in Vancouver Fr $364+/Nt — $364 Save with Hotels.com, $142/night less
I am trying organize a boating trip for our family of five. Read more
Victoria with Teen Girls
In July, we did a Girl Scout trip with several high school girls, staying at a local Girl Scout property.
Day 1: After a beautiful crossing, we arrived in Victoria. Bought groceries Read more
We are thinking of a summer trip to Vancouver and environs for 10 or 11 days this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Nature factors into everything in Vancouver, from the diverse and thriving food scene to the ample opportunities... Read more
Calling all hotel (and travel) nerds!... Read more
We love a luxe getaway as much as the next person.... Read more