- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Boquete Tree Trek. A canopy tour involves gliding along zip-line cables (to which you're attached via a harness), strung between platforms in the high branches of tropical trees. It gives both the sensation of flying through the treetops and a bird's-eye view of the cloud forest. Boquete Tree Trek has trained guides that provide instruction and accompany groups through the tour ($65), which lasts about four hours. Prohibited from the tours are children under six and those weighing more than 250 pounds (men) and 170 pounds (women). Office, Plaza Los Establos, Av. Central, Boquete. 507/720–1635. www.boquetetreektrek.com. Tours depart office at 8 am and 1 pm.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's