- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Club de Golf de Yucatán. The 18-hole championship golf course at Club de Golf de Yucatán is open to the public. It's about 16 km (10 mi) north of Mérida on the road to Progreso; greens fees are about $100, carts are an additional $35, and clubs can be rented. The pro shop is closed Monday, but the golf course is open seven days a week. The club also has tennis courts, a swimming pool, a restaurant, mini-golf, and a play area for children. Carretera Mérida–Progreso, Km 14.5, Mérida, Yucatán, 97300. 999/922–0053. www.clubdegolfyucatan.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's