Fodor's See It Mexico, 3rd Edition
At a Glance
- large rooms for groups
- attentive service
- far from other hotels
Check Rates from our Partners
Suave Vida Review
Suave Vida opened in December 2008, making it one of Manzanillo's newest properties. Its spacious rooms have such rustic details as carved wooden tables and tree trunks incorporated as pillars in the walls. The palapa-roofed restaurant serves international dishes, including pizzas baked in a pizza oven. Cuban dishes as well as the occasional Cuban dance reflect the owner's origins.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Oaxaca is a most interesting city & area.
I arrived 3 days before my apartment was available due to a change of plans. I had planned on taking the bus down the coast to Puerto Escondido via Acapulco Read more
My husband and I were in Oaxaca for a week in early March. We are a couple who are 38 and 40 from New York, who love to travel independently. We've only been to Guatemala and Peru previously, Read more
We are planning a trip to PdC for the end of May and looking to rent a condo at Corto Maltes. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more