- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
If you decide to get married in Los Cabos, you'll be able to enjoy nuptials with friends and family in a gorgeous setting, and there'll be no worries about heading out for the honeymoon the morning after—you're already there. Los Cabos has a bevy of choices, and prices, for dream destination weddings. If money is no object, look into the big-name properties such as One&Only Palmilla, Las Ventanas al Paraíso, Esperanza, and the Secrets Marquis Los Cabos, where celebs often say "I do." Palmilla even has an official Director of Celebrations to assist. At Las Ventanas, hire its caballero anillo, "ring bearer on horseback." But the true champion of weddings has got to be the Dreams Los Cabos property, where as many as five couples get hitched each week. Let anyone concerned about the legitimacy of a Mexican wedding know that as long as you satisfy a few easy requirements, the ceremony will be legally binding.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe