Los Cabos Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Los Cabos Golf Tips
Make reservations in advance to assure your tee time.
The pricing for golf changes frequently and many hotels offer combination promotional packages. Golf here is quite expensive, due, in part, to the cost of the water required to maintain each facility. The fees will typically include range access, the golf cart, and bottled water.
Twilight rates can offer significant savings; check ahead if that interests you.
Though Cabo is a casual, laid-back area, appropriate golf attire is required at all facilities: no T-shirts, tank tops, halter tops, cutoffs, swimwear, blue jeans, or denim.
During the warm season, be sure to drink plenty of water.
Mexican banks have made it increasingly difficult for all businesses, including golf courses, to accept U.S. currency, but all golf courses accept major credit cards.
Consider using a reputable golf-tour operator. An experienced operator can be of immense assistance and can provide direct transport to the course that fits your desires and logistics. Refer to Cabo Golf Tours (877/718-4617 www.cabogolftours.net).Updated: 08-2013
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's