- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Posada Arco Iris
At a Glance
- convenient location between the "quiet" end and the nightlife strip
- Internet access only in the hotel office
Check Rates from our Partners
Posada Arco Iris Review
Turn right as you enter West End and you'll find this friendly lodge run by an Argentinian couple. If you want a little privacy, try one of the rooms, studios, or self-contained apartments with whitewashed walls and colorful tapestries. All have hammocks on the private verandas. Air-conditioned rooms cost $15 extra.
- Address: Half Moon Bay, Roatán
- Phone: 445–4264
- Location: West End
- 19 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more