- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Posada Arco Iris
At a Glance
- convenient location between the "quiet" end and the nightlife strip
- Internet access only in the hotel office
Posada Arco Iris Review
Turn right as you enter West End and you'll find this friendly lodge run by an Argentinian couple. If you want a little privacy, try one of the rooms, studios, or self-contained apartments with whitewashed walls and colorful tapestries. All have hammocks on the private verandas. Air-conditioned rooms cost $15 extra.
- Address: Half Moon Bay, Roatán
- Phone: 445-4264
- Location: West End
- 19 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $91-$97 -- Suite at 4-Diamond Cabo Family Resort, 50% Off BookIt.com
- $60-$96 -- Cancun All-Inclusive Water Park Resort, 60% Off BookIt.com
- $689 & up -- Mexico Beach Getaways on Sale, up to 70% Off CheapCaribbean.com
- $1099 -- Balcony on New Ship to Curacao MSC Cruises
- $4.39 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com
· News & Features
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha ... Read more
Viking Ocean Cruises to debut in May 2015 with a small ship, all-inclusive experience in Scandinavia and... Read more
Apparently 2013 is the year of major airline uniform upgrades.... Read more