Guatemala is six hours behind G.M.T., the same as U.S. Central Standard Time. Daylight saving time is usually not observed, although the government has occasionally instituted the system in recent years on a last-minute, as-needed basis, depending on the energy situation.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's