- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sports and the Outdoors
Tikal Canopy Tour. The fun folks at Tikal Canopy Tour have expeditions that take you to the true heart of the rain forest—not on ground level, but more than 100 feet up in the air. There are now two zip lines, one with nine and one with 10 platforms. On either canopy tour you may see monkeys and or other wildlife. Each zipline costs US$30 or Q235 per person. Prices include transport from El Remate or Tikal Park (from Flores or Santa Elena there's an additional US$5 fee.) Tikal Canopy Tour also offers hiking. Near entrance gate to Tikal park, about 40 minutes by car from Flores, El Remate. 502/7926–4270. www.canopytikal.com. Q235.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's